Sunday, December 31, 2006

On the Move

Ivy and Eve invite you to the NEW HOME of Vizslocity! We've moved to our new spot on Squarespace. You can find us by following the link or by going to Hiraeth and clicking on Vizslocity in the sidebar.

If you have stories to tell or pictures to share of your Vizslas, please shoot me an email (vizslocity at yahoo dot com) and I'll see that your stuff gets posted at the new site.

I will also be providing links to the archives of this blog, so you will be able to find your way back here if you want!

If you have linked to Vizslocity in your sidebar, the next time you are updating your links, I would appreciate having the link changed to the new address! Why don't you stop by at the new blog and leave me a comment so I know you are reading. Thanks!

Now, let's put this blog to bed:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home